Morley Place Academy joined Wakefield City Academies Trust (WCAT) in April 2016. WCAT is a Multi Academy sponsor specialising in the development of academies to outstanding and beyond, which sets high standards in every aspect of their work, providing pupils with access to opportunities through outstanding teaching and inspirational leadership.
WCAT believes that all young people, regardless of their background or ability, can achieve high standards and prosper in outstanding education establishments.
WCAT pays great attention to:
• The quality of teaching and learning
• Improving pupil outcomes and attainment
• The quality of leadership and management
• Special Educational Needs support
• Improving core subjects
• Improving pupil behaviour
• Increasing pupil attendance
• Pastoral support for pupils
We are proud to be a member of this Trust.
Click here to find out more about WCAT.